- an event designed to provide missionaries with an opportunity to review, refresh, and refocus
- an environment in which you can safely tell your story to people who care
What happens at Recalibrate?
- You will meet other global workers who share your passion for expanding God’s kingdom
- You will be embraced by facilitators who have a passion for your spiritual well-being
- You will be encouraged and equipped for moving forward in your ministry
Why should I go?
Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly. (Matthew 11:28-20 MSG)
Long-term cross-cultural workers experience constant demands for adjustment. Expectations shift. Dreams die. Relational tensions and lifestyle challenges add up. At times they may even face crises. Though they may seem normal to you at this point, such stresses can drain your soul of vitality. Knowing how to move forward with joy can be a tiring, frustrating exercise. Recalibrate! is an opportunity to review your experiences, be refreshed in your spirit, and fix your eyes on Jesus in an invigorating way.
Who’s going to be there?
- Couples just like you, who recognize the value of soul refreshment
- Singles who love the Lord and want to see him glorified in all the earth
- Fellow harvest workers who can relate to your story
- Facilitators who have “been there” and are committed to your spiritual health
- Fellow pilgrims, with over 50 years of combined missions experience
I’m in! How do I attend?
Go to our full registration page.
I still have a question.
Fill out the form at the bottom of this page, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Dave & Irene Lewis
Dave and Irene founded Paracletos, Inc. to care for missionaries and were trained by MTI in debriefing techniques.
Michèle is a veteran in several respects. Few can match her passion or expertise on matters related to missionary kids.
Lori brings the perspective of a single woman who has served in an isolated and primitive environment.
Bob & Sandy McKee
Bob & Sandy McKee care for missionaries through their home, Shepherd’s Rest.