A 7 Day Debrief Event to Help You Recalibrate!
Reframe your narrative so you can resume your journey with resilience
Recalibrate! Important Announcement
Recalibrate! will be pausing during Dave and Irene’s sabbatical, but will be returning November 5-11, 2023. Meanwhile we have other debriefing options.
Are You Struggling To Find Your Way?
- Is it time to find new direction?
- Do you long to talk with someone who gets the challenges of missionary work?
- Are you trying to make sense of where you’ve been?
- Are you tired of pat answers and cliché responses?
- Do you struggle to perceive how God is present in your life?
- Do you need time and space to discern what’s next?
Discover direction and God’s presence in your story.
Get the tools and skills you need for stress and change resilience.
Gain a sense of normalcy, clarity, and confidence in God’s provision.
About Your Hosts
We believe that debriefing is vital to the well being of cross-cultural workers. Since 2008, the founders of Recalibrate!, Dave and Irene Lewis, have debriefed hundreds of missionaries and their families. We’d be honored to help process your past experiences so you can move into the future.
With 15 years of missionary experience and 20 years of debrief experience, Dave and Irene:
- Have been where you are
- Understand your experiences
- Speak “missionary” without an accent
- Are experienced shepherds
- Know how to assist global workers in meaningful ways
About Baan Sabai, the Venue
A time away for rest is essential for spiritual vitality. Baan Sabai Lodge offers missionaries a beautiful, comfortable, and peaceful place to rest, reflect, and renew. Nestled in the hills of southeastern Indiana among 72 acres of hardwood forest, Baan Sabai is surrounded by the beauty of God’s creation.