Processing the past so you can pursue the future
September 16-22, 2018
Gull Lake, Michigan
- Review: a safe place to tell your story among people who care
- Refresh: a time to rest, reflect, and receive spiritual encouragement
- Refocus: an event to get equipped for the future of your ministry and life
What Happens At Recalibrate?
- Activities to help you assess and process
- Fellowship with fellow harvest workers
- Recreation for yourself and your family
- Free time to reflect and connect with God
Who Will I Meet?
- Fellow global workers with a passion for growing God’s kingdom
- Trained facilitators with experience, committed to your spiritual health
- God in a space that’s away from the pressures of ministry
What Happens At A Debrief?
- Review your cross-cultural experience
- Identify hidden stressors and process changes
- Explore relational tensions and lifestyle challenges
- Discover how to move forward in ministry
Reserve your space at Recalibrate! Fall 2018
Meet Your Facilitators
Dave & Irene Lewis
Dave and Irene founded Paracletos, Inc. to care for missionaries and were trained by MTI in debriefing techniques.
Michèle is a veteran in several respects. Few can match her passion or expertise on matters related to missionary kids.
Lori brings the perspective of a single woman who has served in an isolated and primitive environment.
Bob & Sandy McKee
Bob & Sandy McKee care for missionaries through their home, Shepherd’s Rest.
Gull Lake – The 2018 Recalibrate! Venue
Gull Lake Ministries is situated on 50 acres on a nationally-ranked spring fed lake in Southwest Michigan. It is an easy drive from Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, or Grand Rapids. Complete with a 750-seat auditorium and full inventory of audio-visual equipment, deluxe lakefront condos, and indoor recreation facility, GLM provides an ideal Recalibrate! location.
Enjoy a variety of activities outdoors and indoors at the Ministry Center.