Seagrove Beach, Florida
95 Santa Clara Street
Santa Rosa Beach
Beach House At Seagrove Beach
Your venue is a beautiful pair of beach houses in Seagrove Beach in northwest Florida, near Panama City, Florida. Features 9,000 square feet of living space, a wealth of amenities, balconies on the 2nd and 3rd floors and a short 2 minute walk to the beach.
- All king bedrooms with private ensuite bathroom.
- Sterns and Foster mattresses
- 4 second floor masters have a set of built-in bunk beds
- Heated pool with sun shelf deck for lounging in shallow water
- Pool lounge chairs
- Hot tub
- Complimentary bicycles
- Poolside grills
- Arcade with PacMan, Galaga, and 60 other classics, foosball and air hockey tables
- Living areas on 1st and 3rd floors
- Handicap accessible beach walkover
About Seagrove Beach
Found along the Emerald Coast of Northwest Florida, Seagrove is a mile-and-a-half beach that encircles a small cove and lures visitors with its beauty and serenity. Named for the thick grove of windswept trees that surround it, Seagrove still maintains the same green canopy of oaks, magnolias, hickories and sand pines that came to define it a half a century ago. Today, Seagrove has an eclectic mix of old beach homesteads and newer cottages, as well as a well-balanced menu of off-beach activities that range from exploring Point Washington State Forest to browsing the beach shops and restaurants along Scenic Highway 30A.